Saturday 9 November 2013

Wrap It Up

Those cold days mean cool coats Yay.
&
The High street is full of glamorous, stylish and chic coats 
Here is a few of my favourite to keep the chill at bay. 


H&M £49.99


CHECKED COAT
Zara £149.99

I'm loving check/taran print at the moment and these are two of my favourite. Trying to decided which one to purchase though
Help?? 



Image 1 of NYLON ANORAK from Zara
Zara £109






Barbour- I'm a massive fan of Barbour and have been wearing their coats for the past 5 years. They have a classic English heritage look about them.
Right now I'm loving the Vintage Beadnell Wax Jacket.
It's on the Christmas list!!!







Ok I know this isn't a high street coat. But i'm in love with this Burberry trench, but at £1,895 Burberry can keep it until I win big! 
A gal can dream eh?



Katie 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment