Thursday 11 June 2015

May Favourites


Guys I am back! I know it’s been a while, but I needed a break from the blogging world, but I’m back.
I’ve decided to start off with my May favourites and show you what I have been loving recently.

 Liz Earle Hot Cloth Polish-

I’ve been wanting to try this for ages until my local boots started stocking Liz Earle skin range – Halluejah. So I jumped straight on in and bought myself the starter kit which included 100ml hot cloth polish and two muslin cloths, in this beautiful tiffany blue carry bag! I’ve been using this every evening for the past 2 weeks now- It’s incredible, it gets rid of every little bit of dirt and make-up on face after a long ole working day.
 
 

 YSL Black Opium- This has been my favourite scent recently. The first smell that hit me instantly was the rich coffee, then the subtle smell sweet sensuality of vanilla. This fragrance is feminine with a kick of attitude. It comes in this sexy glittery bottle which anyone would be proud of to have this little number displayed on their vanity table, right?

 
 
 Nars Sheer glow foundation- Me and foundation have a love/hate relationship (as I have expressed in many a blog post). I love how a foundation can make your skin look but I hate how it feels on my skin. I took my woes to the Nars Assistant and she presented me with the sheer glow, my shade is Mont Blanc- really pale I know….. I just love how it feels and looks on my skin, it makes my skin look flawless.

 
Coconut and lime body moisturiser- Original Source.
I LOVE Original Source and when I discovered the now do body moisturisers I was straight in there. This is the Lime and Coconut flavour and Oh My GOODNESS it smells incredible! I also love this product as it's vegan friendly- no animal testing.
 
 
That is all from me guys, I'm going to be blogging every Thursday so stay tuned.
 
Katie
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment