Wednesday 20 November 2013

Whats In My Make Up Bag......

I thought it was about time I gave you a peek into my everyday makeup bag.
So i'm going to show you my everyday make up items.
Enjoy!!!



My make-up bag is Cath Kidston. Love the designs of her bags and you just wipe off make up if you spill any on *Winner*.




Real Techniques brushes have become a great additions to my make up collection. These brushes are perfect if you're on a budget, there really well priced and are such great brushes and will be a permanent feature in your make up bags.
I also have two MAC eye brushes at £25 a brush they are not the cheapest and to be honest I prefer my Real Techniques eye shadow brush. 




Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation- This is a fairly new product to my make-up bag, as I have been a slave to Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse for years. I love how great this products is for a high street foundation. Leave me skin looking gorgeous and has such a great finish. I also use the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer, again has great coverage and is great for a high street concealer.
Rimmell Stay Matte Powder- This powder has been my best friend, I have quite oily skin, so it gives my
 T-zone a non-oily look. 

I adore lipsticks and prefer them to lip-gloss, as I usually get my hair stuck to my lips *not a good look*. But these are the main lip products I'm using at the moment. I love using matte lipsticks and I love my red and purple lipsticks for autumn/winter. These lipsticks from L-R One Direction Kiss You Lipstick *Sorry not sorry*, Topshop in the colour Wicked, Chanel in the colour Monte Carlo, Maybeline in the colour Ravishing Rogue and then my Topshop Lip Crayon in the colour Wicked as well. I have a obsession with that colour. 

Other important pieces in my make up bag are. My Mac eyeshadows in Cranberry and Sketch key colours for a autumn/fall smokey eye. 

MUA I have two pieces from the MUA collection which are the Undress me eyeshadow palette swoon....... & the Bittersweet creme blush. Both products are under £5.00 and both are
 I-n-c-r-e-d-i-b-l-e
Both products are highly pigmented 
I can't rave about them enough. If you get the chance to buy any products from MUA
DO IT!!!


Maybeline the falsie mascara is my go to mascara, have been using it for years and it's hands down the best High Street mascaras.
Another mascara I use is the MAC Spalshproof, this is the only waterproof I use and own, I bought this to take on holiday with me. Wearing it in 50 degrees heat for a week, it worked wonders and didn't budge. 
For my bottom lashes I use the Clinque bottom lash mascara. This is designed for those little lashes, it's smudge proof and the wand is tiny so you can those pesky little lashes!!
YSL Touche Ecclat is my best friend especially when I have dreaded bags under my eyes, keeps me looking fresh and wide awake. 
My eyebrow pencil is from MUA *shock* 


Katie 
X







No comments:

Post a Comment