Saturday 23 November 2013

November Obsessions

My November obsessions 
Enjoy!!


The pumps are put away back into the shoe cupboard and the ankle boots are out. I'm obsessing over cute ankle boots at the moment & my cut out boots have been a statement piece when putting together my autumn outfits together, paired with ankle grazers, skater skirts or dresses these boots look chic especially with some cute girly frilly socks 
*to keeps those toes snug*


Topshop


Faux fur headbands, I'm loving these gorgeous head pieces at the moment, they can make a outfit look causal or classy. Nothing says Hello winter than a faux fur headband.
 Major lusting right now!!!



Again Tartan has been a big statement in my autumn wardrobe, from scarves to trousers. Tartan has slapped autumn/winter round the face this season & I'm in L-O-V-E. 
But lets make it clear OTT tartan is NOT ok!!!! 

Of course my obsession with red lips has become even BIGGER now that it is the season of partaaaays
Time bring out glitz n glam 
&
Smother them lips with delicious berry reds!!



Katie
X

No comments:

Post a Comment