Saturday 9 November 2013

My Ultimate Party Kit

Christmas is rapidly approaching and the party season is upon us. 
And I love every aspect of it.
Over indulging in food, chocolate and alcohol.
The cosy nights in,
and the glamming up for all those festive parties.
So I've put together my Christmas must have beauty products, to keep you looking Fab this Christmas!


Maybeline Baby Lips-
I've finally found what everyone else has been raving about. When I first bought this I was't the greatest fan! But this is quite possibly the coolest and yummiest lip balm EVER! (a girl can never have to many lip balms! Am I right?)



Benefit They're Real!!!- 
This mascara is just wow!
This mascara is a constant best seller.
It gives your lashes a boost making them looker darker, sexier and plumper.
Who needs false lashes when you can have them in a tube??




Urban Fudge Dry Shampoo-
This can of deliciousness is a must, during the festive season,
Keeping your hair in tip top condition and looking sleak at all times!!!
The perfect companion to have during those hair days, 
inbetween washes!!!



MAC Cranberry-
My must have festive eye shadow, this is being raved about loads at the moment! 
This is going to be my go to eye-shadow for the party season.
Love it!

St Moriz Fake Tan

During my student days, I lived by this fake tan (and still do) 
Being a poor uni student I couldn't afford the luxe fake tanners such as St Tropez (don't think its that great anyway).
But we still want to enhance our summer tans and make them stay a little longer.
So fake it!!!



Essie A-List
As the festive period is edging closer, it's time to get our nails into the spirit and what better than a raunchy red. 
Essies A-List is a perfect red for those festive parties or just for spicing up your work outfit. 



Katie 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment