Sunday 3 November 2013

Sunday Splurge

It's dull, grey and rainy here in Bristol.
So what better to do than go shopping! I decided I needed some new shower/ hair products this time as I was running low on my essentials. 
What else is a girl to do when it's raining??





I bought the Neutrogen Visibly Clear 2-in-1. I tend to use this face wash a lot &
its perfect!!
It can be used as a day-to-day face wash but can also be used as a face mask. I'm a huge fan of face masks and always try to do one at least once a week.
 So this is idea for me! 


Next are my VO5 extra hold 'weather resistant' hairspray and VO5 Plump It Up amplifying blow dry lotion. 
I mean who doesn't protect their hair from the heat when drying it??
Guilty.
Someone handcuff me and throw away the keys!!
I'm useless at protecting my hair, hence why I bought this blow dry lotion, so I'm excited to use it and see if it makes a difference. 
The Hairspray claims to be 'weather' resistant' but we shall see!! 

My final product is the TRESemme Keratin Smooth Treatment Masque. 
Like I said I'm useless at protecting my hair and looking after it. So I decided to buy this to keep my hair nourished and shiny. 
It was a steal at £2.95 so fingers crossed. It makes my hair feel and look good.


Have any of you guys tried any of these products?? and what do you think of them??

Katie 
X
















No comments:

Post a Comment