Sunday 24 November 2013

Those Luxe Products

As you are aware, I'm one of the biggest supporters of High Street makeup brands, but there comes a time when a girl needs a little luxury, am I right??

Yes I get it these little luxury products can cost a bloomin' fortune, but deep down inside we are squirming with delight that we have just purchased the must have designer products. 

So i'm going to share with you my favourites which I have in my collection and ones which i'm trying to decide whether i want to part with the money!!!

MAC- I own a lot of MAC makeup whilst some people say its 100% High Street, I disagree. MAC is expensive and defiantly burns a hole in our banks accounts, only just recently i bought 4 items which ended up costing me £90!!!! MAC is high end but I adore it.
So my favourite products I have from MAC are:

Cranberry and Sketch Eye-shadows!
MAC Painterly Pot
MAC Spalshproof Mascara








My most loved luxe lipstick of all time at the moment is my Chanel Coco Rouge lipstick in the colour Monte Carlo.
 I'm obsessed and wear it constantly at £25, its expensive but totally worth it!!!! 
If you're after a expensive lippy, I urge you to try Chanel!!





YSL Touche Ecclat, Is a favourite of mine, been using it for a while now and I just love it, literally brightens up my face when i'm having a grey day or just extremely tired and maybe slightly hungover.  Big love to YSL.

Luxury items I'm lusting over right now and need are:




                                  YSL lip stain- Mainly because I love Cara Delevinge.




Chanel Perfection Lumiere Long-Wear Flawless Fluid Makeup.



Laura Mercier Foundation Primer


Let me know your favourite luxury make up products and what do you think of mine?


Katie
X

No comments:

Post a Comment