Tuesday 19 November 2013

Money savers!

Like most girls I love spending my hard earn cash on luxe make up products!! 
Everyone needs a little luxury in their life right??
But having been a student for the last 3 years I've learnt that price doesn't necessarily  mean greatness. I still have stuck by some of my 'cheaper' beauty products and these are the ones i'm still loving!!!
Ssssshhhhh there all £5.00 or under!!!!!

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

There is no secret that this is one of the best loved powders on the High Street. 
With beauty bloggers such as Tanya Burr, Zoella etc raving about it 
and I'm raving about it too.
& at £3.99 it's a beauty must have!!!! 


Collection 2000 Super Size Mascara
I picked this mascara up on a win.
 I was in desperate need of a mascara. This was cheap at £2.99, I wasn't expecting it to be amazing......
But I love it, deffo worth investing in if you're after a cheap but effective mascara. 
It lengthen and separates your lashes making them look 
f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s.


Barry M nail polish



These polishes have been best friends with my nails for a good few years now.
I can never resist a Barry M polish.
At £3.99 a pot it's obvious to see why they are so popular 

MUA Palette 



Ok ok ok, I've can't stop raving about this palette (sorry).
But at £4.99 it is a absolute steal.
It's super pigmented and the colours are to die for.
If your in Superdrug, I urge you to buy it,
You will not regret it!!!!!!! 



Katie 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment