Wednesday 27 November 2013

Haul Time

Payday is my favourite kind of day (isn't it everyone's?
So I hit the High Street to stock on some much needed essentials and some not so essentials.
Superdrug was first and I decided to break my Sleek Virginity and indulge in the Sleek counter. 
I've heard great things about this cheap, popular brand so it was only right I decided to give it a go. 






From Sleek I bought the 'Storm Palette'. I was a little annoyed by the fact there was no open palettes so I could have a look at the colours, so I was buying the palette totally blind. Also it doesn't have the names of the colours on the back either (which also annoyed me). 
I also decided to buy a blush to, as I needed a new blush and thought this was a great opportunity to buy a new one, I went for the colour Flamingo (637), it look really scary from the palette but I did have a quick try of it and it's not as bright and gives a nice colour on the cheeks. 

My favourite buy from Superdrug though has to be the Rimmel Apocalips
OMG
I went for the colour Bang Bang (400), as I adore my red lip colours, & this certainly doesn't disappoint. 
I did a quick try when I got it home and this is i-n-c-r-e-d-i-b-l-e I kind you not this is now my favourite lip product to date (I haven't even tried it out properly yet!!!!!
I can totally see why so many people are raving about it!!!!
Go and and buy it NOW!!!!!



I then went onto Boots to pick up some skin care goodies for my skin,
I purchased Botanics Hydrating Day Cream SPF15 All Bright & the Botanics Hydrating Night Cream All Bright. 
I always use SPF in my moisturisers and also in my foundation.
No one wants leather looking skin when they're old!!!

I also decided to change my cleanser to and bought a new product which Nivea have bought out called Nivea Soothing Cleansing Mousse.
So I'm excited to us it



I will review this products within the next few weeks, to let you know what I think of them!!


Katie
X

No comments:

Post a Comment