Sunday 1 December 2013

Rimmel Apocalips Review

Personally I'm all about a statement lip, me and eyeshadows, just don't get along.
Recently I discovered the Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer. 
I've fallen hard for these beauties. 
I've read great things about these must have lip products, and I'm so glad I jumped on the bandwagon. 
This is 100% not a gloss. Rimmel are true too their words when they say its a 'Lip Lacquer', because it is so pigmented and its staying power is immense.
The colour last for hours, and you're lips look full and the colour looks freshly applied (even though really you applied a few hours ago.)
I bought the colours Big Bang (400) and Celestial (101) 
Celestial is a perfect colour for everyday wear and gives your lips a lovely dusky pink finish and Big Bang is perfect for that statement party lip. I'm a HUGE fan of a red lip so for my it's perfect!!
The packaging looks expensive for a £5.99 product. 
Overall I am impressed with this product and will be adding more to my collection. 







There are a few negatives about the product, the doe-foot applicator is slightly clumsy, doesn't quite give a even finish, I tend to rub in with my fingers after I've applied! The lacquer does tend to gather around the top of the applicator as well. 
Also the smell isn't great reminds me of Play Doh! But like me if you can see past that, then it's such a great product.




Have you tried Apocalips?  and what do you think of it???





No comments:

Post a Comment