Sunday 22 December 2013

Lush Haul

A few weeks ago, we had our boiler restored in our house Alas hot water!!!
So I decided to pop in the Lush store in Bristol and just treat myself to a couple of festive shower companions. I love Lush, one the products are great and secondly they don't test on animals which makes it so much more appealing to me!!!

Displaying 20131222_130753.jpg




Displaying 20131222_130816.jpg

First of all I purchased the Snow Fairy shower gel!!! The smell is to die for. Literally. This is a limited edition Christmas shower gel and my gosh, I literally could eat it, the smell is so sweet smells like Candyfloss. 
Its a bright vibrant pink, which makes it extremely girlie. 


Displaying 20131222_130918.jpg

I also purchased a sweet little Santa scrub called Sandy Santa. This is packed with murumuru butter and shea butter. Sandy Santa is a body butter & sugar scrub, it claims to give you a moisturising affect and smooth and polish your skin at the same time. 
I'm excited to use this!!!! 

Displaying 20131222_130846.jpg

Last but by no least is the Bubblegum lip scrub. I did purchase the Christmas version of the lip scrub and really didn't like it as much as the bubblegum one. This is my favourite product from Lush and a product i continually buy. 

Katie 
X

Last but 

No comments:

Post a Comment