Sunday 8 December 2013

Christmas Wish List *High End*

So I've been a good girl this year,
*2 seconds please, let me just blow my own trumpet* 
So I have put together my rather expensive Christmas list- I'm a working girl, I'm allowed these luxe items right?? 
Granted some items are unrealistic but a girl can dream......
C'mon Santa I have been a good girl this year!!!!





So these are my top 8 products. Too create this I used the ShareEight App (available on Itunes ) 

So my top products are as followed: 

Yves Saint Laurent Candy Volupte Lipstick £23.50
Jo Malone Wild Bluebell Cologne £78.00
Vivienne Westwood Black Dome Bag £255.00
Nars Lip Pencil, Luxemburg £17.50
Tom Ford FT009 Whitney Butterfly Sunglasses £182.20
Benefit High Beam £19.50
Quilted Vintage Chanel Shoulder Bag £2800.00
Benefit Benetint £24.50

Bear in mind these are high end luxury items, which I'm unlikely to recieve especially the Chanel Bag, bet hey everyone can dream!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment