Wednesday 2 October 2013

The Beauty Bucket List


I'm not the only girl who lingers around perfume counters inhaling designer fumes only to decide against it as it is to pricey to justify?
Or decide I want my eyebrows tattooed (filling them in is such a chore!!) only to wuss out last minute.
Both of which I am totally guilty of and have lead me to create a list of beauty products and services I want to try 
Hence the birth of my Beauty Bucket List.




1. Simple but effective drink more water. I always moan about my skin. So this is obvious!!
2. Actually sit down and let my manicure dry properly!! I never take 10 minutes to let them dry off and then end up smudging them.
3. Actually go through with having my eyebrows tattooed!! (I'm petrified of needles).
4. Justify spending £80.00 on Viktor and Rolf body moisturiser.
5. Going to a spa and having every treatment on the list (A girl has to try every massage. Right?)
6. Have a seaweed wrap (another thing I'm scared of-time to face my fears)
7. Wear SPF products everyday!! 
8.Learn how to apply lipstick perfectly (I have really big lips)
9. Be able to apply false eyelashes like a pro. 
10. Last but not least, I want to look in the mirror and be completely happy by what I see. 


Katie 
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment