Saturday 19 October 2013

MAC Haul

Hey Lovelies,
Today the big department store Debenhams enticed me in by putting it's Mac counter in the front window.......How can a girl resist?!
So I went into Mac (unplanned) and spent a little bit to much money on some much needed items.
As we are now fully into Autumn now I wanted to bring some lovely berry reds and purples into my eye-shadow collection. 
I also went on to buy some new brushes as I couldn't help myself!! 






I bought these two lovely colours L- Cranberry and R- Sketch, with the help of a lovely Mac assistant!! These are going to be perfect for a Autumn smokey eye. 


Macs eyeshadows are always highly pigmented and are simply gorgeous colours.
Mac eyeshadows always impress me and Mac do some stunning colours. So i'm excited to wear these out and see what reactions I get. 

In Mac I also purchased Pro Longwear Paint Pot in A43 Painterly. I was recommended this by the Mac MUA, it's meant to make your shadow last longer and can be used as a highlighter under your brows etc. 





& lastly I purchased the much loved eye brushed I purchased the 239 (white brush) and 224 (black brush)




My autumn smokey eye! Using all my new products!!!!

Katie 
X





                                                 


No comments:

Post a Comment