Saturday 26 October 2013

Pretty in Pink

It's not a secret that I love pastel colours, and as we are now into Autumn i'm still not saying farewell to them. (I'm still rocking pastel nail colours)

I've always lusted over dip dye pastel hair, but have always been to afraid to take the plunge.
I have serious hair envy over those gals, who can rock silver blonde hair with lilac and pink ends thrown in just for fun.





SO I decided to buy some hair chalk from Urban Fudge and i'm a little disappointed........










Urban Fudge are known to be great products, but I'm disappointed in this product. It made my hair knotty whilst applying it and I had to scrub the powder to get any colour onto my ends. Really disappointed because the colour looks incredible in the packaging.

I'm determined to use it again. This is just my inital reaction to it on a first time use!!

Do you guys have any recommendations for great hair chalks??

Katie
X

No comments:

Post a Comment