Monday 14 October 2013

Lipstick Tag

Hey Lovelies, 
So Kammi over at http://beautybookblog.com/  (go check it out) has come up with another tag, this time it's the lipstick tag.
So here's my lipstick tag! Go ahead and do your own and send me link to yours so I can read it




How many lipsticks do you own?
I have about 10 all together, but only use 6 of them!! I'm really fussy with lipstick they have to be just right or I won't use them. 




What was your first ever lipstick?
Oh gosh, I can't remember that far back!!! But when my mum use to put lipstick on, I always wanted her to put some on my lips as well. 

What is your most worn lipstick?
My Chanel Rogue Coco Shine in the colour Monte Carlo (62). This is a lipstick a wear everyday to work, to go shopping. I just love it and highly recommend it.





What is your favourite brand for lipsticks?
Probably Chanel, love the finish on them and the colours. Always get compliments when I wear them as well. I do also like Mac Lipsticks too.

What is your favourite finish?
Matte I love a matte finish. They stay on so well on a night out as well, this is mainly the reason to why I love them. No need to keep reapplying all the time. 

What was the last lip product you bought?
Topshop lipstick in the colour wicked.






How many lip products do you currently have in your handbag? Including lip balms and glosses?
Oh gosh I have a separate make up bag for my handbag and they all go in there.
So probably about 5, that includes Vaseline, Maybeline baby lips, my Bourjois color boost lip crayon, and usually two lipsticks. I have no idea why I carry so many! 

What lipstick do you use to rock a red lip?
The red lip is my signature look for a night out. I can't go out without a red lip. At the moment I'm loving Maybeline Super Stay 14 hour Lipstick in the colour Ravishing Rogue (540). Always stays on at the end of the night. Just a good lipstick. 







How do you store your lipsticks?
In my make up bag. Don't put them anywhere fancy. But the ones which came in a box, stay in there box. 

What lip products are you currently lusting over? 
Right now i'm lusting over the YSL Glossy Stain. Reasons being 1 I love Cara Delevingine and secondly I know a few people who have been raving about them. So when it's payday these are going to be my next purchase!!!!




Katie
X





No comments:

Post a Comment