Sunday 27 October 2013

This and That Tag

So I got tagged to do this by the lovely Kammi from  . I love doing these tags, so I'm going to give it a go. 
This has a variety of topic and questions to answer. 
There are quite a lot of questions so I will just get onto them!

Makeup
Blush or Bronzer?
For me it would have to be blush, I love having a flash of colour through my cheeks!
Lipgloss or Lipstick?
I have always been a lipstick kind of girl!!
Eyeliner or Mascara?
Mascara, Makes your eyes look fuller and would be my desert island product as well.
Foundation or Concealer?
Foundation 100%. Can hide those pesky problem areas then!!
Neutral or Colour Eyeshadow?
I love my colour eyeshadows for nights out.But day-to-day it would be neutral colours. 
Pressed or loose eyeshadow?
Pressed eyeshadow for me, I'm far to messy for loose powder. 
Nails
OPI or China Glaze?
OPI.
Long or Short Nails?
Long nails. 
Acrylic or Natural?
100% natural. Acrylics ruin your nails. 
Bright or Dark?
Bright.
Flower or no flower?
No flower.
Body
Perfume or Body Spray?
Perfume but only certain ones. I'm very fussy. 
Lotion or Body Butter?
Body butter. Love cocoa butter. 
Body Wash or Soap?
Body wash.
LUSH or Other bath companies?
LUSH every single time. 
Fashion
Jeans or Sweat Pants?
I live in jeans 
Long or short sleeves?
I love a good long sleeved top.
Dresses or skirts?
Ahhhhh...........Both!!
Stripes or Plaid?
Plaid.
Flip Flops or Sandals?
I lived most of my student life, being that typical student and lounging around in flip flops. So sandals now!!
Scarves or hats?
Scarves. Hats look silly on me. 
Studs or dangly earrings?
Studs all the way.
Necklaces or Bracelets?
I wear both on a daily basis. So both!!!
Jackets or Hoodies?
Jackets, I lounge around in hoodies. 
Hair
Curly or Straight?
My hair is naturally straight, so it would be straight. Plus my hair doesn't curl very well. 
Bun or ponytail?
Bun- I love wearing a doughnut. 
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips?
Bobby Pins. Even though i constantly misplace them.
Hair Spray or Hair Gel?
I've never used hair gel. So hair spray. 
Long or Short hair?
Mehhh Middle!!! I can't stand long hair on myself or short so inbetween. 
Light or dark?
Light (blondes have more fun). 
Side sweep or Full on bangs (fringe)?
Side sweep.
Up or Down?
Down!!
Random
Rain or Shine?
Shine! 
Summer or Winter?
Summer.
Autumn or Spring?
I love both, but if I had to choose it would be Spring! 
Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate!
Give this tag a go, and let me know what you think of this tag? 
And send me your links. 

Katie 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment