Wednesday 23 October 2013

Must Haves.....

My current top 5 must have in your makeup bags! 





Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation-
I have been a slave to Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse over the last 2 years. So when I was ready to break up this little love affair, I was advised by many Bbloggers to try Rimmel Wake Me Up and yeah...... The rest is history. It has great coverage and gives a lovely dewy look. I'm really impressed for a drug store product!!!

YSL Touche Eclat Highlighter-
This is a classic even my mother has it. This is a iconic highlighter and quite frankly I can't live without mine. Worth every penny and it's so chic!

Clinque Bottom Lash Mascara-
This little mascara is a must, for makeup bags everywhere, fits amazingly in the makeup bag and keeps your bottom lashes looking full and smudge free.

MAC Cranberry Eye Shadow- 
Without the help of a MAC mua I wouldn't of even looked twice at this colour, but i'm so glad the mua did!!! This is a perfect autumn colour for my expanding MAC pallet. Such a gorgeous rich colour and perfect for that berry smokey eye!!! It's a must.



Topshop Lipstick (Wicked)-
This is my first ever Topshop lipstick..... I know where have I been right? I decided to go bold and daring with Wicked and I love love love it!!!!!



Katie 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment