Saturday 26 October 2013

A List...... Yes

Today
I finally broke my Essie nail polish virginity. Once again I've been a slave to Barry M and yes he's done me well over the last 2 years, but i've fallen head over heels for this gorgeous rich, vampy red polish.
 I bought the colour A List and wow..........
I was pleasantly surprised on how big the brush was, being use to the small ones Barry M has given me!!!
The colour is so rich and once applied is so shiny, yes they're £7.99 a bottle but it's a bottle full of gorgeousness (that doesn't look or sound right.....but hey)






Girls if your a Barry M slave like myself, I urge you to go out and try Essie, you might just forget about Barry M for a while!!!!

Let me know if you're a Barry M or a Essie type of girl? & what colours do you recommend to try?


Katie
X

No comments:

Post a Comment