Thursday 17 October 2013

Review- Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo in the colour Bad to the Bronze

Little bit late blogging about this little find. 
Oh well it's here now.
I'm not one to wear  eye shadows, but recently I've really become slightly obsessed with eye shadow. 






The Maybelline Colour Tattoo's are long wearing cream/gel formula that claim to last for 24 hours. 
I can't guarantee that they last for 24 hours, but I have wore this eye shadow on a night out, and it has lasted, the colour has faded a bit, but was still clearly noticeable and there was no need to apply more 
The eye shadow didn't creased or budge (makes life so much easier) 

I found this product easier to apply with my finger than a brush. The shadow is super pigmented and when applied with a brush I felt as if I lost some of the pigmentation. 

You can purchase these in most drugstores at £4.99. If you haven't tried them yet.......Then you should!!!

Have you tried these?? let me know in your comments below and if so what colours have you tried and would recommend?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment