Tuesday 29 October 2013

Mini Haul.........AGAIN

I'm back to work after a glorious week off, which means my bank account literally has a break down. 
Working in the city is not good for my poor bank balance. 
But I think I've been good so far............

My eyeshadow collection is GROWING & I needed a brown eye pallette.
 As I love that i'm-not-wearing-any-makeup-look......
But really I have layers on ssshhh!!!
&
A few people recommended MUA to me, so I decided to take the bull by the horns...... that has no relevance to this post! 
Oops.
And I jumped straight into the MUA counter. 
and picked up this Undress Me Palette. 
It has such a great range of colours and I'm really excited to try them out!!!!



Top line Left to right- Naked, Devoation, Shy, Fiery, Lavish, Dreamy
Bottom line left to right- Tranquil, Exposed, Reveal, Wink, Obsessed & Corrupt


I also picked up this sweet little lipstick. Not realising it was only a bloody One Direction lipstick. Chuffed.





Cute!!!

I'm going to do a review on these products, sometime over the weekend, so make sure you come and check out the reviews. 
Let me know if you have used these products and what you think of them?

Katie 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment