Sunday 31 August 2014

MUA Mega Volume Mascara//Beauty

MUA is a brand you either love or loathe, for me I personally really like the brand, but had never gone any further than really buying the neutral eye shadow palettes and giving the highlighter a try. So on a trip to Superdrug, I was in desperate need of a cheap mascara just to last me a few days. So I picked up the MUA Mega Volume Mascara which was all of £3. 




MUA Claim- 'This is the perfect mascara to add length with the first application and glamorous volume with the second. And by using the waterproof shade for those cold windy and rainy mornings will guarantee you long lasting full lashes without smearing! This style of brush is made of rubber, with tiny little teeth evenly spaced along the head - perfect for separation and definition' 

After two applications and curling my eyelashes it did not give me glamour volume like it claims or like my other mascaras I use (The Falsies and Benefits They're Real). It made them look rather lifeless 

Before application (excuse my rather untidy brows)


After two applications- not very glamour huh? 


The Mascara brush, has rubber bristles which I love it doesn't leave my lashes clumpy or the brush. But it still didn't give me that glamours look I was after. 



For £3 what did I expect? I will continue using it but it doesn't give my lashes a full and glamorous look like it claims. 


Have you guys tried the MUA mascara and what do you think of it? 

Katie
X

No comments:

Post a Comment