Sunday 10 August 2014

Micellar Water// Beauty

Many moons again everyone use to remove their make up with wipes (Oh My God). But now pretty much every one seems to have changed it up and moved on to the latest 'it' product........ Micellar Water. Its fair to say Bioderma lead the way in this competitive market, as now every beauty brand seems to have their own water.

The Micellar Water trend has been a massive hit on the French shores, but this beauty product has made a massive impact on us in the UK. So I'm going to talk about my 3 top Micellar Water and I urge you to go out and try them too.

Get ready to become addicted! 





Bioderma £4.99 (for the tiny bottle) - The queen of the Micellar Water and what a marvelous product it is too. I picked up my tiny little bottle, whilst in Nice the South of France, this set me back 5 euros. I was in desperate need of some and when in France you buy Bioderma right?? When I first heard about this product I wasn't the slightly bit bothered, I'm not one to jump on the hype bandwagon but now I'm in love with it. This is by far my favourite Micellar Water. It dissolves away every last little trace of make up with ease and even makes getting that horrid waterproof mascara, easy!

L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Micellar Water £4.99- Again this beauty is a high street product and is purse friendly at £4.99 and was my first ever Micellar Water purchase. This water acts like a make-up magnet and removes all the dirt and grime which has been collecting on your face Vile! Like all of these waters it leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh and gives your skin a lovely healthy glow!!


Garnier Micellar Water £4.99- This is my latest Micellar buy and a definite dupe for Bioderma too. The size of the bottle is extremely generous for the price. Again it does the same job as Bioderma  removes make up with ease, cleanses and refreshes your skin.
The only reason I chose to buy this product was because I was running low on Bioderma and for £4.99 it was a bargain. I'm really glad I picked it up. Great product!!


Most of this products (except from bioderma) are available in may high street stores and are reasonably priced, so if you're looking for  a new Micellar Water I urge you to try these. 


What are your favourite Micellar Water? Let me know, would love to try some new ones! 

Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment