Sunday 17 August 2014

Those products we don't talk about// Beauty

Us beauty bloggers are always blogger about these non essential products, the hyped products and usually high end products. But what about those products we use on a daily basis? Well this blog post is dedicated to those products I really couldn't live without.



As I mentioned we never seem to blog about our essential products to get us through the day. These products I defiently couldn't live with out. A razor, every girls best friend right? big night out and you're in-between waxes and you've got your pins out, RUN to the razor. I use the razors, now and again I try and wax as often as I can, but sometimes I cannot deal with the pain wimp. I use the Soleil razors you can get them from most drug stores, to me a razor is a razor, they do the job.
Another product is deodorant an essential for everyone, for me I use random deodorants never typically stick to one at the moment I'm using Sanex and I carry round a mini Dove original one in my handbag just in case I need a spray throughout the day. Again both you can get at any drugstore!
Hand cream is an essential in my life and I need it, my hands get dry very quickly and what better than to have a hand cream which is also anti-bacteria cream too!!! Winning. Vaseline is just a well known brand which I have used for ages, cannot really go wrong with Vaseline at all. Well that leads me nicely onto Vaseline for my lips, I use the plain one, not a fan of tastes and colours all I want it for is to keep my lips hydrated, as I'm typically stuck in a air-con office for 5 days out of the week. It's needed!!!!
Last but by no means least is shower gel, everyone uses this at least once a day, right? So I like using Soap & Glory shower gels my new one I'm going to crack open tonight is the Foam Call, this has frozen yuzu, orange oil, green fig and jungle pomelo essence. It smells amazing and so fresh, this is from Boots. Love Soap & Glory!!!



Would love to know what your daily essentials are? 
Katie
X

No comments:

Post a Comment