Sunday 24 August 2014

Lush-New Skin Products// Beauty

Yesterday I had a cheeky stop off in Lush in Bath. Lush is one of those shops you go in and HAVE to buy something, it's pretty much illegal to come out with nothing!!!

My skin is being a pain in the arse at the moment so I was in need of a good old scrub  and some new moisturiser. So I treated myself to the Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub and the Dream Cream Moisturiser



So Rub Rub Rub is a beautiful blue shower scrub, which has Mimosoa and Orange flower which gives it a gorgeous fragrance. Apparently it's also good to use in your hair, gives it more volume and softens the skin on your scalp- Something I'm going to try!!



The Dream Cream is apparently a life partner for sensitive skin. This is simply a simple formula that is great for your skin, appaz! This cream has a very light scent and has plenty of oats within- which is great if you suffer from eczema and to cool down hot damaged skin!



What are you favourite Lush products? And do you use any of these products?
Full review on each product in a few weeks!

Katie
X

No comments:

Post a Comment