Friday 1 August 2014

Lifestyle// Bucketlist



I've seen this post on a few blogs no and I've never had a 'Bucketlist' per say. I have always had things I've wanted to do but have never achieved them .  My Bucket list is going to be full of random things, I want to achieve within the next year or two!!

There is non specific theme to my bucket list, just 10 goals to aim for within the next 18 months.
So here it is-

1. To move out
2. To lose weight- Aiming for a stone.
3. To go to Australia
4.To have at least 1 non make-up day a week
5. To earn more money.
6. Increase my blog page views.
7. To fall back in love (I've been single for four years..... It's boring now!)
8. To buy a pair of Christian Louboutins
9. To buy a Bulldog puppy.
10. To be happy




Do you guys have a bucket list? If so what's on them?

Katie
X

No comments:

Post a Comment