Saturday 26 July 2014

Beauty//MY Bad Beauty Habits





So as a beauty blogger, you may think I stick to the rule book when it comes to the do's and don'ts within the beauty world- Oh how wrong you all are!! A lot of my habits come from me just being lazy and other factors such as stress so we all have them and I'm going to own up to mine eeekkk!!!!! 
Don't judge me.......

Mascara Picking
Guilty! I always do this especially if I'm anxious (I suffer from terrible anxiety and panic attacks) or stress. For some off reason I find it really theraputic, obviously it's not the best thing for my eyelashes or even my make-up come 5 o'clock my eyes are looking like a pandas- not a good look!!


Forgetting my bod!
When it comes to looking after my face with expensive beauty products and moistursing it day and night, I'm on top of it. But my body on the other hand, gets neglected horribly. I somehow seem to forget to exfoliate and moisturise my body. Which is not great!

Brush washing routine- pretty much non-existent
Yes I know it sounds vile, but I'm useless at washing my brushes, I mean I forget all the time. When I end up doing them it's a really quick in and out job. This is something I need to up my game on!!

Changing it up
As a beauty blogger you may think I alternate my make up collection regualry and change it up, in fact I don't I'm really lazy with my make up, if I like a priduct and it works for me, I don't bother changing it I will continously keep using it! I'm getting slightly better though- I think!!


What are your bad beauty habits? Please tell me I'm not the only one who does these!!!


Katie
X







Disclaimer- Photo is NOT mine, was lazy and got it off Google. 

No comments:

Post a Comment