Thursday 17 July 2014

Beach Bag Essentials

It's that time of year where we are all jetting off on our holidays (I've just come back from mine, but off to Gran Canaria in 13 weeks- Winning). I know this is something I stress about- What to pack in my beach bag- Dilemma!! So I've put together a list of what I take to the beach. 
Enjoy!





1. Cover Up. When I head to the beach I love to put on a little summer dress to cover up. I tend to raid Primark for my cover up, as they're so cheap, so if they get ruined it doesn't matter! 
2, Sandals. Duh. You obviously need them for walking too and from the beach but also to protect your toots from lava-hot sand. Ouch!!!
3. Purse.  Even at the beach you need some money for ice creams! 
4. water bottle. This is an essential!! You need to keep hydrated in the sun. Don't forget it!!
5. Reading material. My list ... Glamour, Cosmo, Twilight 
6. Bathing suit. I was take a bikini with me, this season I'm loving high waisted bikini bottoms, so flattering and feminine.
7. Wet face wipes. Clean off your face, after getting out of the sea- No one wants to be salty. 
8. Hair accessories. Stretchy headbands keep fly-aways at bay and a claw clip is gentler on your locks than a hair tie.Toss in a small comb for after your swim.
11. Electronics. iPod and Mobile phone are an essential I tell thee. 
12. Moisturiser. My go-to is cocoa butter. Great for healing burns and making you smell yummy.
13. Sunscreen. Nivea Sun Factor 20 usually, I'm a typical English rose, but my skin does tan with a little protection.  
14. Hand sanitizer. I always carry this no matter where I'm going. 
15. Makeup. SPF 15 lip balm and that's it for me 
16. Sunnies. My Ray Bans again are a must on the beach. 
17.. Beach towel. I like over-sized ones and they have to be bright too!!




What do you guys take your beach bag? 

Katie
X

No comments:

Post a Comment