Saturday 12 July 2014

Throwing it back to the old school // Converse and Juju shoes!

This week I have decided to invest in some new footwear and by accident kinda threw myself back to the 90s and early 00s.

Converse, everyone loves them, comfy, cool and reasonably priced, so I decided to purchase like my 100th pair, this time I took it back to when I was about 13 and bought my first pair which were a pink pair of high top converse- Not cool then, you usually got called a jitter when I was teen for wearing them, Strange I know! So I bought a low pair of pink ones, inspired by Tanya Burr's photo on Instagram, I couldn't resist them, cute summer trainer. Like the rest of my Converse I love them and they will be worn down to the ground. FAVE!!!!!!







Juju shoes you either love um or hate um. But me I was impartial- Shock! But until I slipped some onto my now adult feet I realised why I loved them as a child. As a child they were my go to summer shoe- you know, at the age of 6 I clearly knew about fashion, Uhhh Nah!! If you never owned a pair as a child where were you??? I always had a clear glittery pair with a little heel. But I've decided to follow the trend like a sheep and I purchased a black flat pair, less obvious that they're really meant to be for children not 23 year old women!! I'm so in love with them, the smell of plastic is a bit overwhelming but hey ho, only one negative!!








Do you guys love or hate the Juju shoes (I won't get offended) and do you remember wearing them as a child??

Katie
X

No comments:

Post a Comment