Saturday 2 August 2014

July Favourites// Beauty

Hi Guys, I have never ever done one of these (I don't think) anywhoooo. I'm going to share with you what I have been lovin' throughout the month of July.
 How quick is this year going mind?

Bioderma-
First of all this month I have been loving Bioderma, I gave into the hype and purchased my first ever bottle- yep I know, get with the times Kate. But seriously I think I've found my forever product unless anyone can recommend something a million times better? I bought my first Bottle in the South of France whilst travelling and I have loved it every since! Yay to Bioderma.



Dove Shampoo & Conditioner-
This is a old favourite of mine, I change up my shampoo and conditioner so often, but when one is in desperate need of shampoo one goes to the cheapest the can find in their hour of need, and it happened to be Dove and I have rekindled my love with this old favourite, makes my hair smell Uhhh-mazing and makes it look good too. Winning!




Benefit Browzings-
This has been my go to product for strong brows. I love a good Cara brow and Browzings is perfect for keeping those brows looking chic!!




Soap and Glory Butter Yourself Body Cream- I LOVE Soap & Glory and this body cream, has been a favourite of mine for a few months now, It smells so fresh and keeps you super mositurised!!


- This month I've been loving my Shellac nails, I had them down at the beginning of June before I went travelling and they lasted 3.5 weeks with no chips at all, which I was highly impressed with considering I was doing all sorts of activities- mainly drunken ones! But since then I have been having Shellac done religiously.

Literally had these done today (2/8/14)

Beyonce perfume 'Heat'- I don't typically buy Celebrity Perfumes regardless if their an A-list or Z-list. I've never found any which I love. But after smelling Heat on a work colleague I instantly fell in love and rushed out to by myself a bottle, I mean its not going to make me be Beyonce but it's one step closer right? This has now become my everyday perfume, so instead of using all my Chanel up, I have a cheaper alternative and I love it!!! All hail Queen B.





Have you tried any of these? 

Katie 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment