Saturday 9 August 2014

Mac Pro Longwear Paint Pot// Beauty

For me a good eye primer is essential when trying to create that perfect eye look!!! I've tried every kind of primer from the high end such as Urban Decay to the drug store brand such as Rimmel. But for me the middle man comes out on top which is MAC!!



 The Pro Longwear Paint Pots has been a hyped product within the beauty blogger world and I was somewhat dubious about buying into this hype. But I have kept on re-purchasing this little pot of greatness!!



So what does MAC claim? 'A highly pigmented eye colour that goes creamy and dries to an intense vibrant finish, long wearing-, colourfast. Creates seamless coverage without weight or caking. Blends Smoothly over the lids. Cream-based can be mixed with MAC shadows and liners'.

I used the Painterly shade, perfect for my skin tone and a great base for my eye-shadow or to be worn on it's own. It hides those little veins on my eye lids and cancels out any redness on my eyes.
There is no need to use a lot of this product and a small bit goes a long way. The price of this product is £15.50 which seems a lot for the tiny little pot (5g). But I am a big fan of this little product.




Have you guys joined the hype??

Katie 
X


No comments:

Post a Comment