Sunday 21 July 2013

Essential wardrobe must haves!!!!!!!!



For us girls, we need essentials and especially within our wardrobes, I have put together a list of must haves. With this in my wardrobe I would be lost. Check it out and let me know your wardrobe must haves

1 . A plain white tee!!!
The plain white tee is the fashion equivalent of salt (Yes i'm comparing clothing items to food condiments); it goes with everything and makes it a hell of a lot better. You can wear it with everything (the tee not the salt) blazers, short shorts, tucked into a high waisted skirt etc.... (you get the idea).

2. Black Leggings
Black leggings are a life essential, but girls PLEASE wear with a oversize jumper or under a dress. We don't want to see your undies (say NO to see through leggings). Leggings are great if you are conscious about your legs but still want to wear that pretty short dress.



3. Ballet flats
Ballet flats are chicer than trainers but more comfortable than heels. Ballet flats are cute, girly and essential everyday wear.

I own these exact ballet flats. They are from Dune, LOVE THEM 
                                           


4. Classic pumps
Every girl should have a classic pump in there wardrobe. They are a item you should stock up on. They're a great basic, goes-with-everything pair of heels and something you will wear to death.

                                                

5. LBD (little black dress)
If you have nothing on this list in your wardrobe, make sure you go out and buy a LBD and when you find the perfect one...... Buy two. I have a few LBD but my favourite one is the peplum, defiantly worth the pennies girls.

Cara Delevingne in her LBD. Fave model at the moment. She has so much sass!


White Blouse
I live in my white blouse, and nothing says ' I have my act together' like a crisp white shirt. I particularly like the blouse which have a bit of collar detail, like my own white blouse below.

20130721_182649.jpg
My Blouse from Topshop!! With collar detailing 
                                         
Black trousers
One the weekend you can go rock 'n' roll with a pair of skinny black trousers then during the weeks they are totally office wear. If you need another reason to pick up a pair..... they're also slimming.
Rock 'n' Roll

Smart and chic for the office

Dark Denim
Dark denim is effortless and timeless and dark pair of jeans can do wonders for any woman's wardrobe. Even Kate Middleton likes to rock out in a pair of dark denim jean. Make sure you choose the correct silhouette, so it flatters your shape.
Kate rocking the dark denim

Much Love
Katie
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment