Thursday 4 July 2013

University Grade!!!!!!!!!!!!


So on the 2nd of July 2013, I found out my university grade, I'm graduating for Bath Spa University with a high 2:1 in Media Communications and Journalism, I'm so chuffed. The last 3 years of uni have been enjoyable but hard work, so whilst in the mist of partying every night of the week I've been studying about feminism within the media etc. Mega proud of myself.
My graduation ceremony is on the 20th of July, my parents have informed me they have gifts for me which they will give me on the day of my ceremony (eek). My parents have  booked a meal at Browns in Bristol which I will then celebrate with all my family. With my girls we are going to the Sanderson Hotel in London for a Mad Hatters Tea Party!!! SOOOOOOOO excited
So I'm now have a 2.1 BA Honours in Media Communications and Journalism to add to my C.V!!!!!
Lots of love
Katie Marie
     X

No comments:

Post a Comment