Sunday 28 July 2013

Harbour Festival.... Bristol

Hiya blog readers, so today I've decided to blog about my day today!!!

So today, me and my friends decided to go to the Harbour Festival in Bristolll!!!!! (Very passionate about my home town). This festival happens every year, rain or shine!!! 
Bristol Harbour Festival is one of the UK's largest public festivals and a chance for the city to showcase its rich musical and performance roots. Over 250,000 festival fans head down to the 2 mile stretch along Bristol's waterfront to party, dance and relax. 
So me and my friends decided to embrace the festival,sitting out by the harbour in the glistening sunshine (and the odd shower) enjoying a cold pint of cider. 
At the moment there are a few Gromits placed around the city and there are a few placed at the Harbourside so we went on a small Gromit hunt to collect the ones we haven't seen yet!!!







My kinda food!!!


Bristol Life!!!

Cheeky Selfie with a Gromit



No comments:

Post a Comment