Wednesday 24 July 2013

Everything has changed...

Taylor Swift seems to becoming the soundtrack to my life....

Everything has (nearly) changed in my life..... This is my last week of freedom, before I start my life of full time employment. I've said before it's not the dream job, but it's a job and i'm still working towards my dream job. Even so I'm excited about starting and meeting new people. I'm such a people's person love meeting new people and get on with 99% of people I meet.
I've left my student title behind as I've now graduated which is odd, not going back to Bath in September is going to be weird.
This time next year I would love to be living in London, working with a radio company. I feel presenting is my calling. Finger cross and pray to the big man in the sky!!!

The big wide world awaits me
Katie
XX
                                                    Leaving behind Student life :(






London is calling......




No comments:

Post a Comment