Friday 26 July 2013

Show us your NAILZ

This season nail trends have been Hot Hot Hot!!! and it's a trend that I've have kept with. For me my nails are my Biggest accessory. Here are some of my favourite and the hottest nails trends!!!!

Candy Coloured Nails: These are my nails currently, I'm wearing Blueberry and Dragon by Barry M!! Candy colour's are girly and cute and I love them!!!!!


20130726_165431.jpg




Caviar nails: I loved this when i first saw it! But it's totally impractical, I kept finding the little beads everywhere, I would defiantly wear them for a night out and then take them out the next day. But they do look gorgeous. If your going to recreate this looks, remember just to place the caviar beads on the ring finger, on each hand. 

Such a gorgeous look.

Leather effect: Another trend I've LOVED, is the leather effect. For this trend I've mainly used Nails Inc polish, but if you want a cheaper alternative Barry M do a similar effect called Nail Texture. This gives your nails a edgy rock look. 



Glitter: I've been rocking the glitter look for a while, and it's probably my favourite nail look. I love having sparkly and girly nails and also get compliments on them. Only problem they take bloody ages to get out, I spend about half an hour doing one hand!



Crackling: This is a old school nail look. I can remember doing this look about 2 years ago. But it always seems to get peoples attention, they're always intrigued by it and ask how it's done. Such a simple but effective look!!!


Feather: I've only just come across this look, I randomly picked up a Barry M feather effect nail polish and I was impressed!!!  


Let me know your fave nail trends,
Leave me a comment and your blog name and I'll give you a follow
Thanks 
Katie 
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment