Thursday 25 July 2013

Summer Lovin

Here are a few of my essentials at the moment. These products I've been using all month and I love them!!!!




(L-R)
1. MAC Splashproof Mascara in Black
2. Rouge Coco Shine by Chanel in 62 Monte Carlo
3. Barry M nail polishs
4. Vaseline
5. Daisy By Marc Jacobs- This is my summer scent, I've worn Daisy for a few years now, and people always ask about it. I try not to tell many people what perfume I wear, I like to keep that to myself so my friends and me don't all end up smelling the same!!! Lol. 
6. Original Source Shower Gel, in Shea Butter and Honey
7. Piz Buin, After sun
8. Body Shop, Body Butter, Satsuma. 

1. MAC Splashproof mascara: I'm obsessed with this at the moment, the weather in the South West is very humid and my make-up in literally sweating off my face, but this mascara is keeping my lashes perfect!!!
2. Rouge Coco Shine By Chanel in (62) Monte Carlo, I've been wearing this colour all summer, it's a lovely red/pink and makes your lips look gorgeous. It goes on so beautifully and i get a lot of compliments when i'm wearing it.

3. Original Source shower gel: This shower gel is LUSH, has such a beautiful smell to it (Shea butter and honey).
4. Piz Buin; After sun: I would be lost without this, we've had such hot weather, and this is perfect to put on my skin, after a day sunbathing. Soothes my skin and keeps it hydrated. Perfect!!

5. Barry M nail polish's in
Dragon (303, which is the pink)
Blueberry (308)
Greenberry (322)
Matt White (132)
Liquorice (319, which is the confetti nail effects)
I've been wearing these colour's all month, I'm obsessed with pastel nail polish's and these have been my favourite. Getting lots of compliments when I wear these!!!!


6. Vaseline: This is an essential everyone should own vaseline, perfect for keeping lips hydrated and giving them a constant shine.
7. Body shop, Body Butter; Satsuma: This smells amazing, I want to eat the pot. 


Let me know your fave products!!!!
Katie
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment