Sunday 21 July 2013

I've done it!

I'm now officially Katie Johnson BA Hons in Media Communications. I'm a media graduate!!!

So yesterday (Saturday the 20th of July) I graduated from Bath Spa Univeristy, my graduation ceremony was held at Batn Abbey and was an amazing day to celebrate the last 3 years of hard work and our achievements!!!
I'm going to miss it so much from the 99p Jäger Bombs at Club XL, to having picnics outside the Royal Crescent, the beautiful city of Bath  and to people telling me how much they love my accent (I got that 'compliment' a lot). But I'm going to miss the incredible friends I've made on this journey without them I wouldn't of got through uni, phoning them when I'm stressed, making sure I have enough reference and double checking what the term psychoanalysis meant in feminism (we all struggled with that LOL). I know I've made friends for life and can't wait for our meet up in a few weeks.
I loved my time at spa and recommend going to Univeristy it's a lot of hard work and partying, but totally worth it!!!!
Bath Spa WE GO HARD!!!!
Love my Spartans.
Katie
XX


Bath Abbey

Me and G

My annoyingly gorgeous friend Julia (she's a model)

Me and Adam

My Proud dad

Me in my robes

We've done it...Media girls

Me and Ellen

Jump 

My proud Mumma 
Graduation Champagne... My fave!!



No comments:

Post a Comment