Friday 13 September 2013

Tartan Tease!

With Autumn/Winter coming in, the streetlight is full of classic prints. So I've decided to take a look at my favourite print at the moment which is............. Tartan 
I will be marching straight down the high-street to kit my wardrobe out in  jacket, trouser and dresses.
So here is a few of my favourite pieces from this years trend!!!!!


Commonly linked to Scotland and the kilt, but not anymore!!!! Tartan has been a big trend this season, with it slowly coming into autumn/winter it's defiently making it's way into my wardrobe. Tartan is most commonly known as 'Plaid' in America.
Red Pattern (Red) Red Tartan Check Skater Skirt | 290939269 | New Look
Newlook £17.99
Red Pattern (Red) Parisian Red Tartan Pinafore Playsuit  | 295791869 | New Look
Newlook £22.99 (love this so cute!!) 
Check tote bag
Tartan Tote, Mango £39.99
Plaid slim-fit trousers
Mango £44.99


Tartan is a statement pattern, so if you're going to rock a pair of tartan trouser, go simple with a top, you don't want to look like a tartan mess or a sight for sore eyes!!! One statement tartan piece is enough to rock at one time!!!!

Katie 
XX


No comments:

Post a Comment