Sunday 1 September 2013

Knit wear.

The sun is shining but there is this autumn feeling in the air, wind is blowing with a slight chill, so I thought why not check out this season's big winter knits!
I love autumn and winter fashion, even more than spring summer, gives you an excuse to wrap up and layer up!! And bring out the big boots.
So i'm going to show you my favourite knitted jumpers this season.

I Love this zig-zag jumper from Mango. I've only recently re-discovered Mango, I use to buy clothes in their a few years ago, but since buying my graduation dress in there I've fallen back in love with the brand. It's a prefect causal/smart jumper can be worn with white shirt, jeans and some chelsea boots, for a cool and causal look!! This retails in at £34.99, reasonably priced.

Zigzag cotton-blend sweater

I Love this jumper, yes it has fried eggs on it but it's so quirky that I just had to add it into my top 5!!! This quirky little number is from Topshop (Of course). It's sticking to summer colours with this gorgeous baby blue, defiantly going to brighten up your winter mornings. This has been teamed up with a baby pink PVC skirt, which Topshop also currently sell, baby pink is set to be big this autumn. This jumper retails in at £45.00. So cool and cute.


Knitted Quilted Egg Jumper


Carrying the Aztec print trend through to the autumn, is this little number from H&M. H&M do great jumpers and great prices and this one comes in at £24.99. Again chuck it on over a pair of jeans and converse for a causal and effortless look.





I love a band t-shirt or jumper and is a essential piece in my wardrobe when I decide I want to go a bit groupie-ish. I love The Rolling Stones and this one is classic and old school and completely different to the usual slogan you get on the The Rolling Stone merchandise. This jumper is from truffleshuffle.com and retails at the moment for £23.99

MODEL


Katie
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment