Sunday 22 September 2013

Clinque Bottom Lash Mascara: Review & Maybeline Baby Lips review.

So all week, I have been wearing my lovely Clinque Bottom Lash Mascara!! And it's fair to say it does what it says on the box!! All week I have been sat in my office for 7 hours a day, typing away one minute, being hot and cold and then going out in this absurd British weather (one minute it's raining, then windy and then sunny). Whilst doing all that I have constantly had my glasses on. The mascara has stayed put and no more panda eyes for me!!!!!
I'm so pleased with it, I was dubious at first but I think this little character will be having a permanent spot in my make-up kit!!

Seriously though girls (and boys) if you're fed up of your mascara bleeding down up eyes after a hard day at work/school or even on a night out, this mascara is deffo worth a purchase, at £12.00 you can't go wrong and I guarantee once you've purchased it, it will also be a permanent feature in your make-up bag.
Start of the day. 

End of the day (I look tired and annoyed)


So i'm going from a excellent products to quite frankly a poor product. I recently purchased the Maybeline Baby Lips, in this gorgeous Cherry Red colour. It looks cool, and smells divine. But it's so poorly pigmented. I applied it and hardly any colour showed on my lips, and it didn't taste very nice, there was no cherry taste at all. I'm really disappointed with this products.


Such a lush colour, shame it doesn't come out!!!!!!!



Katie
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment