Friday 6 September 2013

August Favourites

Hi Guys,
I'm going to do a blog on my fave beauty products throughout August. So here they are;

Rimmel Primer
I bought this Rimmel eye primer, with no expectations and wasn't expecting a lot from it. But the first time I tried it I fell in love and is defiantly a product I have been loving in August!! It claimed to keep your eye-shadow waterproof and intensify the colour of your eye-shadow and it does just that, as well as keeping your eye-shadow in place.


Tangle Teezer
My hair is a pain and especially when I have washed my hair, it constantly feel tangled and knotty, so I bought a Tangle Teezer it was £15.00 for a small plastic sparkly purple brush. But it's incredible. I didn't think I could get so excited over a brush!! I constantly use it now, even just to touch up my hair. Deffo worth a purchase. You won't regret it!!!



Maybeline The Falsies
This mascara has always been a fave of mine, so I've decided to add it into my August favourites. I love how this mascara makes your lashes look so full and amazing!



Real techniques Powder Brush
I've heard many talk about these brushes and noticed Tanya Burr uses them in her YouTube make-up tutorials. So my MAC powder brush was getting old, so I decided to splash out on a Real Techniques Powder brush. It is so much softer and better quality than my MAC brushes, decided i'm going to buy a whole new brush kit.




Katie
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment