Monday 30 September 2013

Music to me......

Alters my mood depending on the song, it has such a influence and a big importance in my life. I like to think my life has a soundtrack. Since turning the age of 22, my 'life song' for this year has been Taylor Swifts 22 (for obvious reasons). When i'm feeling down or unhappy, I put a really loud and infectious song on and instantly my mood is lifted. I have the most strangest music taste, I don't stick to one genre. My iTunes ranges from Drake, Taylor Swift, The Rolling Stones, One Direction, 2 Chainz, Ed Sheeran etc. I don't get how people can only stick to one genre and not open their minds and ears to others.
I've decided to do my top 10 songs which i'm listening to at the moment!! 



  • Jason Mraz- I'm yours
  • Kim wilde- Kids In America
  • Katy Perry- Roar 
  • One Direction- Rock Me
  • Oasis-Wonderwall 
  • Jason Derulo feat 2Chainz- Talk Dirty.
  • Avicii- You Make Me
  • Macklemore & Ryan Lewis- Same Love (ADORE this song)
  • Ellie Goulding- Burn
  • Sub Focus- Turn It Around. 
Katie
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment