Wednesday 28 August 2013

Review time

Hi guys,

As Promised I said I would do a review on my latest products I bought in my Mini beauty haul.

So I purchased the Rimmel London Glam' Eyes Quad Eyeshadows at £6.99 in the colour 023 Beauty Spells. I went out on the Sunday evening. I Loved this palette! It's got great pigmentation and the colours are gorgeous. If you're looking for a reasonably priced eye shadow and don't want to spend loads, then I highly recommend this!!! I do tend to purchase MAC eye shadows, but this is my new fave!! It even gives you tips on the back of the product and tells you where to place each colour on your lid!! I'm a big fan. Go get it girls!!!

20130825_123114.jpg


Next item I purchased was Rimmel London Glam' Eyes Mono Eye Shadow at £4.49 in the colour 100 Glam Ice. I purchased this product simply to highlight my brow bone and the inside corners of my eyes. It does the job nothing to rave about, I did find I had to keep re-applying it, but then it's what I expected.
20130825_123010.jpg

Thirdly I purchased Rimmel London (again) Exaggerate Undercover Shadow Primer. at £4.99. I think I have finally found a primer I love!!! It claimed to keep my eye shadow waterproof and long lasting and it did just that!! I didn't need to touch up my eye shadow once!!! This is now a must have in my beauty bag. I highly recommend it!!!

Sorry it's short!! I'm a little busy at the moment!!!

Katie
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment