Wednesday 21 August 2013

On Repeat

I'm completely obsessed with my music and I've decided to show you my current feel good songs I can't get enough of at the moment!! Some are new and some old.

Elbow- One Day Like This
One Direction- Best Song Ever!
Taylor Swift & Ed Sheeran- Everything Has Changed
Drake-Hold On, We're Going Home
Avicii- Wake Me up
Fall Out Boy- My Songs Know What You Did Last Night (Light Em Up)
Biggie Small-Juicy
Miley Cyrus- We Can't Stop
Vampire Weekend-Diane Young
A$AP Rocky- F**kin' Problems 
Holy Grail- Jay Z and Justin Timberlake
Hold On-Wilson Phillips 

This is what i will most likely be listening to while I am sitting drafting a post, walking around with my headphones on.
My 'on repeat' playlist is quite literally that. Music to my ears. Hope you like it!!!!

Katie
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment