Friday 30 August 2013

This Is Us

Hi Guys,
One Direction fever has hit me and my gal pals (To be honest I don't think it ever left!!)

So last night me and a couple of girlfriends went to watch the One Direction This Is Us movie!!! and OMG it was Incredible.
We laughed, sang along and maybe shed a tear or two. I was literally rockin out in the cinema!!!

There were young girls wearing 1D t-shirts and masks it was the battle of the directioners who had the best t-shirt or who had the most merchandise. As they glared at eachother, eyeing up the competition. It was brutal.




But onto the film, I was pleasantly surprised to see how down to earth and how 'normal' they were, this just made me love them even more. It made them seem real. I loved seeing the 'real' them and completely fell in love with Harry all over, I love how geeky and funny he is.
The film put into perspective how loved they are, seeing them perform to thousands of screaming girls every night on their tour, to thousands of girls following them when they're trying to shop!! And also seeing their parents, overjoyed for them but at the same time they feel like they're missing out on important stages of their sons transforming from teenagers to men!!!
It was breathtaking, seeing them perform in sold out arenas, as they camera panned over the audience I just sat there in awe and mouthed "that's incredible"

We see the lads comedic side, playing pranks on their security, we watch one of the security guards chase Zayn as he speeds off on his skateboard, we see Harry being carried around and trying to play fight with security. They showed us what prankster they really are.

I challenge anyone who says " I don't like One Direction" to go and see the film, and if you don't fall in love with them you have serious issues!!!



Favourite bit- For me it was 100% Harry rocking out in slow motion!!! That boy is a dream!!

Fair to say me and the girls are now so excited to see them next year. I feel incredibly lucky to be seeing them, I know how in-demand these tickets are and many Directioners would do anything for a ticket!!!

Katie
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment