Sunday 25 August 2013

Mini Drugstore Haul

Hey guys,
I've literally just got in from a mini shop in Superdrug so i thought I would share with ya what I purchased!!!!

So first up, I purchased a Rimmel London Glam' Eyes Quad Eyeshadows at £6.99 in the colour 023 Beauty Spells. I've been looking for a new colour palette for a while and I saw this and instantly loved the colours, they are great for a day time look and for a night out. I'm planning to wear it out tonight so will do a write up on it tomorrow!!!!
20130825_123114.jpg


Next item I purchased was Rimmel London Glam' Eyes Mono Eye Shadow at £4.49 in the colour 100 Glam Ice. I watch a lot of make-up tutorials especially Tanya Burr, and saw she uses a white shadow in the corner on the eyes and to highlight the eyebrow. So this is the main reason why I've bought this.
20130825_123010.jpg

Thirdly I purchased Rimmel London (again) Exaggerate Undercover Shadow Primer. I've tried so many primers and can't seem to find one that I love, so I bought this and fingers-crossed it's good!! It claims that it maximises' the colour, makes colour waterproof. Let's hope it does the job!!! This retails at £4.99.
20130825_122828.jpg


I also purchased Barry Ms'; Base coat, Top Coat and Hardener All In One, as I was running out and it's got everything in one bottle of polish so it's excellent that retails at £2.99.


I couldn't resist buying this One Directions Little Things nail polish, in the colour Fuschia Frenzy. I love the colour and will be trying it out tonight. It was defiantly a impulse buy, as i'm not one to wear bright pink nail polish!!! Retails at £3.00.

20130825_122733.jpg

20130825_122743.jpg



And finally I also bought some John Freida Sheer Blonder Lightening shampoo and conditioner. I'm naturally a dark blonder, but my hair is coloured. So I use these hair products to keep my colour, vibrant and in good condition and I really rate them. They retail at £5.89 each!!

On all my beauty products I have listed I will do a review on them, as the eye shadows and primer i have never used before so will let you know my views on them!!!

Katie
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment