Thursday 8 August 2013

Beauty Bucket list. 18) Tresemme Keratin smooth line

Ok so I've decided over the next 18 days I'm going to review a beauty product that I've been using and that I'm in LOVE with!!!

Tresemme Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner.
This has now been crossed off my beauty bucket list: I've always wanted to find the secret to silky-smooth hair and I've found it!!!! Look no further than Tresemme's brand-new Keratin Smooth Collection. The collection includes shampoo,conditioner, serum and heat protection spray. Leaves hair shiny and sleek for "up to 48 hours", it really is amazing, I have always struggled to get a good shampoo for my hair and this now has a firm place in my bathroom!! This line also has lower sulfates which means healthier hair!! Hurrah.
This is in most drug stores at retails from around £4.99
Defiantly go out a buy buy buy,

Tresemme Keratin Smooth

No comments:

Post a Comment