Friday 28 June 2013

Motivation needed!!!!!

Recently I've been feeling pretty rubbish, I'm blaming it on the uni blues. I thought after 3 years of hard work I would have a sense of relief but no, I'm bored, unmotivated and negative. My brain needs stimulation (hence why I'm writing this twice a day).
I'm at this age now (22 oh so old!) that the majority of my friends have been in reasonable long term relationships and little old me has decided for the past 2 years to stay single  and basically enjoy my freedom before commitment (who wants a lad during your student years really?!), I believe this is play a part in me feeling mehh!!! My friends are quite lucky and are in their chosen career, or did a uni course which led them into the career, where me I have to graft and work for free to gain experience in Media/Journalism, which leads me to think do I want a relationship or a career?!
Anyway I've always thought of myself as a very independent individual, who doesn't need anyone.
I'm trying to find my Ronnie Wood (A younger version obviously, like in their twenties). I've always had a thing for lads in a band or who are musical. I love the skinny jeans, Converse, Ray Bans and trilby hats!!! But it's impossible to find!!!!!! These types of lads are the complete opposite to me, but I do try and be a bit rock n roll!!!
One day I'll find my rock n roll prince charming
Katie Marie
 X


                                                 












No comments:

Post a Comment