Thursday 27 June 2013

Girlie Catch Up....

Just a quick life update....

So I've just come back from lunch with a old work friend of mine. I haven't seen her in a while, and as i'm free at the moment decided to meet up. She loves Frankie & Benny's so we ended up eating there. The food is so good, I especially love the garlic dough balls A-M-A-Z-I-N-G-!!!!! We had a typical girlie catch up, gossiping about lads, life and celebrity gossip. As I was driving and couldn't have a cocktail (Boooo!!) I decided to go for a coke float (basically a coke with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream) OMG it was fab, full of not needed calories though (oops)!!!!



Coke Float!!!


Garlic Dough Balls!!!!



I choose to paint my nails pink!!
Barry M Nail polish; Dragon
Watch: Fossil
Link Bracelet: Thomas Sabo
Bracelet: Swarovski

Handbag: Radley London
I worked for Radley as a weekend girl during my uni life and have loads of there bags!!!

Sandal Weather!!!
Sandals: Topshop!

So right now, i'm sat in my garden sunbathing, the sun is shining in the South West (best bit about living down South, the weather is okish) and my little terrier has decided to join me!!!

My Jackshire Terrier ( Jack Russell X Yorkshire terrier) Bella!!!


Have a good day!!
Katie Marie
     X

No comments:

Post a Comment